4x2 Channel 2 Gang US Wall Plate w/XLR, RCA,
This item is noncancelable and nonreturnable.
The Attero unDX2IO+ Dante™ Audio Interface is a cost effective multi-IO wall box. The unDX2IO+ features two balanced mic/line XLR inputs, two balanced XLR line outputs, and a further two balanced line inputs on de-pluggable connectors on the side of the unit. All inputs and outputs can be used simultaneously and all audio channels are available separately. The unDX2IO+ is designed to fit into all dual gang US junction boxes, mud rings, and old work brackets. The unDX2IO+ is PoE enabled, so all connectivity (power, control, and data) is provided by a single CAT-5/6 cable. The unDX2IO+’s size and I/O density make it easy to put Dante™ connectivity wherever it's needed.
- Small form factor, can be unobtrusively located near analog sources or sinks
- Four input gains to accommodate common line levels, dynamics, and phantom powered mics
- +48V phantom power per channel - powers all types of phantom powered microphones typically used in installed AV systems
- Analog output gain is software adjustable between 0dB and -60dB plus mute to accommodate all types of line input levels (at 0dB input gain) and +20dBu maximum output levels
- Full Dante™ system status LEDs on the front panes
- Mic/Line Input Type: Balanced and RF filtered XLR
- Phantom Power: +48V, software selectable
- Mic/Line Gain: -15dB (pad active), 0dB, +25dB, +40dB, software selectable
- Input Impedance: >1.8kΩ at any gain setting
- Equivalent Input Noise: -115dBu (+40dB gain)
- Maximum Input Levels: +20dBu @ 0dB gain (pad active), +5dBu @ 0dB gain, -22dBu @ +25dB gain, -38dBu @ +40dB gain
- Side Line Input Type: Balanced and RF filtered 3-pin depluggable, with software selectable pro or consumer input sensitivity
- Output Type: Balanced line level on XLR. with automatic muting on loss of Dante signal
- Output Gain: 0dB - -60dB plus mute, software selectable
- Output Noise: <-85dBu @ 0dB gain
- Maximum Output Level: +20dBu (@ 0dB output gain)
- System THD: <.05% at any gain, input signal 3dB below maximum
- PoE Class: Class 0 802.3af PoE PD compliant
- Certifications: FCC 47CFR Parts 15B and 18 (Class A), EN 55011, ICES-003, CE (EN55022 Class A and EN55024 Class A)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 3.54" x 4.2" x 1.88"
Operating Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C
Please contact us for any questions regarding this product.