TV Analog to Digital Audio Adapter
This item in nonreturnable and noncanceable.
- Takes a coaxial/optical (S/PDIF or TOSLink) digital audio source and converts it to standard analog left/right audio, available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier or recording deck.
- Bridge your legacy sound system with digital sources such as DVD and CD players that don't have RCA-style analog outputs.
- Accepts uncompressed digital audio as input with 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz sample rates
- Supports 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) and 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bitstream on left and right channels.
- Compact and easy to install.
|Product Dimensions||1.8 x 1.9 x 0.09 inches|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Item model number||GTV-DIGAUD-2-AAUD|
|National Stock Number||5895-01-593-9724|
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#2,805 in Audio & Video Connectors & Adapters
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||September 1, 2004|
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this product.