Bluetooth 2.0+EDR Class 1 USB Wireless Adapter
This item is noncancelable and nonreturnable.
The Bluetooth v2.0+EDR Class 1 adapter features a USB 2.0 interface and features a tiny Bluetooth transceiver that isn't much larger than the connector itself. With such a tiny connector, you can leave it plugged in so you don't break it or lose it. It provides you with Bluetooth v2.0 support with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) of up to 3 Mb/s and provides Class 1 operating range of over 300 feet. The adapter is ideal for use with desktop, notebook, or netbook computers so you can connect to Bluetooth wireless devices like PDAs, printers, smartphones, mouses and keyboards, and headsets or headphones.
- Mini-sized adapter
- CSR low power processor
- Bluetooth v2.0 and v1.2 compliant
- USB 2.0 interface
- Send & receive range: 100 m/328 feet (Class 1)
- Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) up to 3 Mb/s
- Plug and Play
- Lead-free components (RoHS compliant)
- 0.375 x 0.25 x 0.94-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.5.x+ & WIndows 98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Windows