6.5" Coaxial Ceiling Loudspeaker with HF Compression Driver-Each
This item is noncancelable and nonreturnable.
The Professional Control 226C/T is a premium in-ceiling professional loudspeaker designed for applications requiring superior quality sound in ceiling-mount applications. Delivering exceptional next-generation performance in a medium format coaxial point source design, the Control 226C/T incorporates breakthrough performance features such as best-in-class pattern control to provide a consistent sound throughout the listening area. Especially wide coverage allows fewer speakers to cover the space, reducing both the material and labor cost for the installation.
Control 226C/T Features:
- Consistent 120° broadband pattern control for exceptional coverage
- Kevlar-reinforced 165 mm (6.5 in) woofer
- 25 mm (1 in) compression driver
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music
- 150 Watts Power Handling
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange
- Integrated back can with clean, contemporary grille
JBL Professional Control 226C/T Specifications:
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||47 Hz - 19 kHz|
|Power Capacity||150 W on 8-ohm setting|
|Tap Settings||68W, 34W, 17W (plus 8.5W at 70V)|
95 dB computed for competitive comparison
|Low Frequency||165 mm (6.5 in) woofer Kevlar reinforced cone|
|High Frequency||25 mm (1 in) exit compression driver|
|Dimensions (H x Dia)||Ø 330 mm (13 in) round baffle x depth from back of baffle of 246 mm (9.7 in)|
|Net Weight (ea)||9.1 kg (20.0 lb)|
|Shipping Weight (pair)||23.9 kg (52.5 lb)|
Please contact us for any questions regarding this product.