Mono Slimline Fixed Height Wall to Floor Screen Mount, 810-1210mm centre of screen, 42"-95" max 130kg
Slimline single column wall to floor screen mount incorporating vertical power/data cable management.
The Slimline Mono Wall to Floor Mount is sleek looking yet very rigid and stable with an all steel construction and welded screen mount brackets for maximum strength. Perfect for displays and touch screens up to 95″.
Height from floor to centre of screen:
810 – 1210mm
The floor standing wall mount allows the weight of the large format display or touch screen to be taken directly to the floor meaning very little load is transferred to the wall.
Loxit’s unique multi-point installation brackets provide multiple fixing points for a sturdy installation. Each wall fixing bracket is very strong with 2 tram lines of fixing points per bracket, resulting in 4 rows of fixings per installation. This ensures a very sturdy wall fixing installation.
The unique installation brackets are completely hidden once the installation is complete for a seamless professional looking installation.
2 integral vertical cable management trunking covers provide power and data routing to the screen either side of the mount, incorporating skirting board cut outs and cable pass through grommets at low and mid positions.
- Slimline heavy duty wall to floor bracket for LED/LCD touch screens and displays.
- Standard VESA patterns suit screens up to 800mm wide x 440mm high.
- Integral power and data cable trunking for a clean, professional screen installation.
- Unique hidden wall fixings.
- Very stable and durable steel construction.
- Max screen weight 130kg.
- Max screen size 95″ diagonal.
- 400mm range of positions for the screen bracket to mount on the column allows all users access to the display.
- Height from floor to centre of screen 810 – 1210mm.