Over-the-Whiteboard Interactive Display Mount
The Over-the-Whiteboard Interactive Display Mount allows for easy installation and adjustment of heavy interactive flat panel displays over existing chalkboards or whiteboards. The mount comes largely pre-assembled with minimal hardware, reducing installation time. It also provides height variability to accommodate younger children or those seated at lower levels.
- Accommodates typical large displays between 50-80” and VESA® up to 1020 - 500 mm, to extend to VESA® 1020 x 600 mm specify FHB7036 bracket for M6 screws, or specify FHB7037 bracket for M8 screws.
- Heavy-duty weight capacity of 310 lbs (140.6 kg)
- Display height adjustment range of 26” (660 mm)
- Interface brackets mount directly to display, then hang on single rail-style cross bracket, eliminating need to remove display from box prior to installation
- Installs into various wall types (wood, concrete, steel, cinder-block)
- Flexible wall assembly anchoring points ensure a minimum of two studs are used - three brackets for 16” on-center studs, or two brackets for 24” on-center studs are included
- Integrated lateral shift allows for easy adjustment left or right
- When installed, mount allows for a minimum of 4” (102mm) clearance from wall
- Plumb adjustment up to 1.5° to compensate for uneven walls
- Telescoping legs allow mount to be adjusted easily around classroom obstacles